Monday 14 September 2015

Fun in the harbour

I had a couple of impromptu trips out in the harbour recently.. The first was a solo sail around the islands.. always good for the soul.  I'd popped to the club to fill the safety boat fuel tanks and as the weather was sooo good and there were other people there just willing me to go out.. well how could I refuse.

I stopped at Pottery pier to have a brew and a nap before making my way back to the club.   What a way to spend a few hours.
Then a friend of mine wanted to come over and have a go on the boat.. well I couldn't say no could I?
We did a similar route, it's the best route to see the best of the harbour.  Richard brought along his new toy.. a GoPro digital camera.  It's pretty cool and the results are fabulous.  Thanks for letting me use the video Rich.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm with Dodjah - happy days... sun, breeze and a boat under your heels....

      Delete
    2. looks like you both had a lot of fun. ps, great video

      Delete
  2. Thanks chaps... Some of these last minute blasts around the harbour are a great way to unwind :)

    ReplyDelete